Alex Castrounis and Luke Libraro, in the second episode of a two-part series, discuss wireless communication topologies such as those associated with cellular, Wifi, Bluetooth, IoT, automation, and control technologies. Topics discussed include:
- Wireless communication topologies definition
- Backhaul definition and types
- IPV6 over wireless (e.g., bluetooth and zigbee)
- Gateway definition and role in wireless communications
- Direct device connection to internet
- The internet defined, IP addressing, and hops as a distance measure
- Personal hot spots and cellular to wifi conversion
- Mesh networking
- Edge, fog, and cloud computing
Check out this episode and subscribe to Pod as a Service on iTunes here, or wherever you get your podcasts!
You can also listen to this episode using the player below!