Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully, as this is a legal agreement. By using or visiting the website or blog offered through the URL, www.innoarchitech.com (“InnoArchiTech” or the “Website”), you (“Visitor” or “Visitors”) are agreeing to these Terms. You are also agreeing to these Terms if you are a representative of an entity that’s a user or visitor of the Website.
InnoArchiTech is owned and operated by InnoArchiTech LLC, an Illinois limited liability company dba InnoArchiTech.
- Users and visitors of the Website must be at least 13 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older. If you are not 13 years of age or older, you may not for any reason or circumstances use the Website.
- The opinions expressed on the Website represent the Author’s own and not those of their employer(s).
- All data, information, and advice provided on the Website is for informational purposes only, and is provided on an as-is basis. Use of any data, information, and advice on the Website is at your own risk.
- InnoArchiTech makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- InnoArchiTech is not responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, third party vendors, or Website Contributors.
- Contributors and Guest blogging
- InnoArchiTech may contain published articles and other content submitted by guest contributors (“Contributors”, “Authors”, or “Guests”).
- InnoArchiTech is not responsible for any content published on the Website by Contributors, nor makes any guarantees that content submitted by Contributors has been properly vetted, reviewed, qualified, or edited.
- Contributors agree to only submit original content that is not published elsewhere, and that is free of any copyright infringement, copyright violations, or plagiarism. Once Contributor submissions are published on InnoArchiTech, Contributors agree to not publish the same content elsewhere.
- Contributers are responsible for any disputes that arise due to content they submit and that is published on InnoArchiTech.
- Contributors agree to only submit content and content changes that adhere to, and follow InnoArchiTech’s Guest Blogging Guidelines.
- All submitted or published content created by InnoArchiTech’s Contributors is subject to these Terms, and Contributors agree to these Terms by submitting content to InnoArchiTech.
- Ownership and Rights
- InnoArchiTech reserves all rights and ownership of InnoArchiTech, the Website, and all of the Website’s content.
- InnoArchiTech reserves the right to not publish Guest content submissions to the Website.
- InnoArchiTech reserves the right to edit or adapt Guest content before or after being published on the Website, and to update it in the future.
- InnoArchiTech reserves the right to remove Guest content from the Website.