Alex Castrounis, Luke Libraro, and Skylar Roebuck discuss data instrumentation, measurement, and considerations in IoT solutions.
Topics discussed include:
- Sensor accuracy and precision, including impact on costs
- Data sampling rates and tradeoffs with cost, bandwidth, throughput, power requirements, etc.
- Real-time, offline, on-device, and edge processing and analytics
- Sensor calibration and offsets
- Absolute vs relative sensor measurements
- Proxy/analog data measurements
- Data depth and processing required for machine learning applications
Check out this episode and subscribe to Pod as a Service on iTunes here, or wherever you get your podcasts!
You can also listen to this episode using the player below!