Here is an Open Data Science (ODSC) podcast that I was featured on called Data Science Shop talk with Alex Castrounis.
The topics discussed include:
- An overview of the field of data science and on being a data scientist
- Guidance for individuals and companies interested in pursuing data science careers and projects
- Guidance for ongoing learning and professional development
- The relationship between software engineering and data science
- Data science today and what to expect in the future
- How to be successful with data science projects
- Data science in production
- Bonus: The curse of dimensionality in plain english
I hope you enjoy!
The original podcast publication can be found here.