InnoArchiTech helps businesses and people transform data into value by leveraging data science and advanced analytics techniques such as AI and machine learning, through education, training, writing, and speaking services.
The name InnoArchiTech represents the ethical application of AI innovation, solution architecture, and technologies to transforming businesses, industries, and people's lives.
InnoArchiTech was founded by Alex Castrounis, who:
- Created and hosts the Pod as a Service podcast
- Is an O’Reilly book author (more info coming soon!)
- Created and teaches a three-part live online training series on AI (O’Reilly Online Learning)
- Artificial Intelligence: AI For Business
- Artificial Intelligence: An Overview of AI and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: Real-world Applications
- Created Goal-Driven Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, an online course
- Writes for industry-leading publications, including the InnoArchiTech blog
- Is a public speaker on AI, machine learning, data science, and product management
- Created a curated set of resources for AI, machine learning, data science, IoT, and more.
- Worked ten years and over 100 races worldwide as a race strategist, data scientist, and vehicle dynamicist for IndyCar racing teams and the Indianapolis 500
Please signup for the InnoArchiTech newsletter, subscribe to the Pod as a Service podcast, and follow Alex on Twitter for the latest content updates. Please also leave a positive podcast review if you like what you hear!
Contact us here.