Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully, as this is a legal agreement. By using and/or visiting InnoArchiTech (i.e, www.innoarchitech.com), you (“Visitor” or “Visitors”) are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You are also agreeing to these Terms and Conditions if you are a representative of an entity that’s a visitor of the Website.
InnoArchiTech is a website and blog offered through the URL www.innoarchitech.com (“InnoArchiTech” or the “Website”) that allows you to explore and consume content (e.g., read articles, watch instructional videos, etc.), sign up for the InnoArchiTech Newsletter, and submit general requests and inquiries via the Website’s contact form.
InnoArchiTech is owned and operated by InnoArchiTech LLC, an Illinois limited liability corporation.
- Users and visitors of the Website must be at least 13 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older. If you are not 13 years of age or older, you may not for any reason or circumstance use the Website.
- InnoArchiTech may contain articles and other content submitted and published by guest contributors (“Contributors”), whom may also be referred to as “Guests”, “Guest Contributors”, and/or “Authors”.
- InnoArchiTech is not responsible for any content published on the Website by Contributors, nor makes any guarantees that Contributor content has been properly vetted, reviewed, edited, and so on.
- InnoArchiTech and its representatives reserve the right to not publish Contributor content submissions for any reason at any time.
- InnoArchiTech and its representatives reserve the right to edit Contributor content in any way at any time.
- All submitted and/or published content created by InnoArchiTech Contributors is subject to these Terms and Conditions, and Contributors agree to these Terms and Conditions by submitting content to InnoArchiTech.
- InnoArchiTech does not offer or provide any monetary compensation to Website Contributors.
- Contributors agree to only submit original content that is completely free of any copyright infringement, copyright violations, and/or plagiarism.
- Note that non-original content and images can be used with proper permission and/or proper attribution where applicable.
- Contributers are responsible for any disputes that arise due to content they submit and that is published on InnoArchiTech.
- Contributors agree to not publish content elsewhere that has already been submitted and published on InnoArchiTech, unless the republished content includes a notice that the content was originally published on InnoArchiTech and provides a link back to the original content.
- Example notice: “This article was originally published at InnoArchiTech here on January 1, 2017”. Note that the word ‘here’ would be a hyperlink back to the original content in this case.
- Contributors agree to only submit content that is appropriate for InnoArchiTech’s target audience and that follow’s InnoArchiTech’s Guest Blogging Guidelines.
- The opinions expressed on the Website represent the Author’s own and not those of their employer(s).
- All data, information, and advice provided on the Website is for informational purposes only, and is provided on an as-is basis. Use of any data, information, and advice on the Website is at your own risk.
- InnoArchiTech makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- InnoArchiTech is not responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or Website Contributors.