Are you interested in writing for InnoArchiTech? If the answer is yes, then thank you so much for your interest, and here are some guidelines to help determine if InnoArchiTech is the right fit!
The InnoArchiTech blog is focused primarily on the topics of scalable software, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, and IoT solutions. Articles are therefore focused on the concepts, techniques, best practices, and trends related to these topics.
Our blog enjoys a large global audience, and therefore offers excellent exposure and brand building/recognition opportunities for guest contributors and authors.
To promote consistency throughout InnoArchiTech’s content, it’s important that guest articles target a similar audience, structure, depth, and general style as existing articles on the site.
Guest submissions should be characterized by the following:
- Relatively high-level content, but can include some level of technical detail and/or rigor (e.g., code examples, sample data, visualizations, etc.).
- In other words, articles should be written at a level that an executive can understand, but is still very useful to practitioners as well.
- 2000 words minimum
- Follows this structure (exceptions possible on approval):
- Middle content sections (header titles vary)
- Is instructional or tutorial in nature
- Covers one of the topics (or a sub-area) listed above
- Includes images and/or visual aids
If this sounds like a good fit and you’d like to explore writing for InnoArchiTech further, please use our contact form below to let us know!
Cheers, and thanks again for your interest!
Note that creating content and contributing to InnoArchiTech is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please review them before submitting a request or content.